Friday, May 4, 2007

TV Addict

I just finished watching yesterday's episode of Lost. Can I just say how glad I am that it's finally coming together! I was so dissapointed with the show since the season began. It was so slow and the episodes seemed to have no point whatsoever. I just can't help comparing it to Heroes. Somehow I get a greater sense of fulfilment when my Monday night hour ends vs. Lost nights.

Anyhow, I don't know where I find the time, but I am really a TV addict. Mainly to my shows...Housewives, Lost, Heroes, Grey's, Betty and most recently Notes from the Underbelly. Now that is a funny show. A little over the top of course, but its still funny to watch and relate to.

Now 24, I just can't get into. Sorry, but I am the biggest Kiefer Sutherland fan ever (it started at a very early age with a giant, life-sized movie poster of The Lost Boys on my bedroom wall), but that show is just way, way, too far fetched for me. I try every season, but I just can't get into it.

I also take in the occassional Crossing Jordan, ER, CSI and Law and Order from time to time, but nothing beats a good episode of Grey's. Just a bunch of psycho, horny doctors...what fun. There are many more shows I watch, I'm sure I forgot a few.

Anyhow, I also have to make note that I have both Tivo and the DVR from the cable company, and Tivo just rocks, hands down. So much more user friendly and does so many other cool things. It's latest trick is to play images and slideshows from your online photo album account. So I can get my pictures on the tv while I lay in bed. Ha! Brilliant! Just what will they think of next?

No comments: