Sunday, July 1, 2007

Dance Class

I videotaped Em's dance class. What an undertaking video editing can be! I think I'll stick with stills.

Part 1: Stretching--Em's the one wearing pink in the front with pigtails. Harlow is in black on the left.


Part 2: Warming Up...my favorite part


Part 3: Solo Performances


Part 4: Group Dance


Part 5: End of class and getting stickers for a job well done. The idea is that each child takes turns jumping over the carpet squares to receive their stickers. Apparently this is a challenge for a toddler.


If you would like a copy of the full video, please contact me.

4 comments:

The Turners - Martin, Liz, Amelia, Lucy, Bug and Dexter said...

I see future prima ballerinas! This is absolutely adorable! Why can't we do something like this as adults? I guess going to a bar and making a spectacle of yourself is a close second.

Teri said...

"Good morning toes!Q" Oh yes, I plan to say that every morning now, lol. I want little ones again! Em and Harlow are just too freaking adorable! I love this :)
Miss you already Jayne, grrr. Will be back in November, and need to spend more time with you.

Hugs,
Teri

jen said...

Hi Jayne,

Those videos are sooooo adorable. I have to find a class like that in Austin for Sofie now that she's 2 1/2. I hear you may be in Austin this weekend. Would LOVE to see you and the family!

Hugz!

Unknown said...

I think Em is a superstar!!! LOVE her bootie bow! hehehe
Can't WAIT to meet her in just a few short weeks!!!!!!