Sunday, September 2, 2007

Jingle Bells Rock!


Ok, I know its only September, but it is now offically FALL...YAY! If you haven't already started thinking about the holidays, you should.

I am now accepting bookings for Holiday Sessions. These sessions are super popular and book fast. Why the Holiday Session?

1. Not your run-of-the-mill holiday cards.
2. Photos are some of the best gifts to give.
3. There is no better excuse to take a family portrait.
I could go on, but I think you get the picture. (Ha! I'm so funny!)

Maternity/Newborn clients don't get lost in the shuffle! Please contact me prior to your baby's arrival so I we can schedule a mini-session for the little one.

PLEASE NOTE: You love your family, I love mine too. And because I'd like to spend some time with them this year, I will NOT accept any client shoots after November 11th. Also, all holiday card orders must be in by November 24th to get them by the first week of December. Should you have any questions about cut-off dates, please email me at jayne@jaynemaltbie.com.

More to details to come on Holiday Cards and new samples for 2007.


No comments: