Saturday, October 13, 2007

Finally!

Yeah, so it's been a while since I've posted anything to the blog. Sorry folks. Its not that I have nothing going on. Truth is I've been so over my head in sessions, its taken me a while to catch up. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful for all of the opportunities. I just know the mob of disgruntled people waiting to see proofs is steadily growing. I am now consuming way too much coffee per day so I can work, work, work on catching up. And I'm almost there. Thanks to everyone that still has some faith left in me.

These two were the cutest siblings I had the pleasure to photograph. Jackson was so much fun and really adventurous. He was one big motion blur...such an active kiddo. Lily Kate is as precious as can be, and that little face just kills me! My favorite part is the little dimple in her chin. So sweet. Thanks for waiting on these MM.


No comments: