Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Public Service Announcement

The holidays have arrived and it has already been a crazy season here at jMaltbie Photography. I am sure you are likely feeling the crunch too.

I must announce that I am no longer booking any Holiday Sessions for 2007. My schedule filled up rather quickly this year and time constraints will not allow for any further sessions needing Christmas delivery.

If you are interested in booking a session for regular delivery, I still have a select number of sessions available for delivery after the holidays.

In other news, if you take lots of pictures please back up your images. Put them on a disk, print them out. Do whatever you need to do. Just a friendly reminder. You never know what can happen to a computer. You should never trust that your cherished images will be safe forever in your "My Pictures" folder. And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: