Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a Day!

Man! So you know I am a huge Grey's Anatomy fan, right? Well, I am. I've been so busy I haven't had time to catch up, thank the heavens for TIVO.

Seeing as to how the laundry had been neglected for a few days, I decided to watch last week's episode on the couch and fold. Great show in case you didn't see. Is Lexie getting on your nerves yet? I know Izzy does for sure, and now Lexie. It was only a matter of time. Somehow they all irritate me, but I am such an addict. Wish I had more time, my tv misses me.

So anyhow, I was elated when they closed the show with my favorite artist, Greg Laswell and his awesome song, "What A Day." He rocks--amazing talent. I was so fortunate to see him and other great artists when I shot the Hotel Cafe Tour at the Red Room in March. I was so busy with other stuff, I never got to blog about it. So here's a few images from that show.

Greg Laswell

Ingrid Michaelson


Josh Radin with Ingrid Michaelson on backing vocals.

More photos on my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cricketsoup/sets/72157604366402249/

If you haven't heard of these people, I urge you to do so. They are such talented musicians. Check out the tour that sponsored them, Hotel Cafe Tour, and brought them to Houston. Oh, and Greg Laswell's song is on the player at the bottom right of this blog page. :)

No comments: