Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Once a Month

Yeah, so I average about one blog post a month! Ha! That is so sad. Please don't think I've just been sitting around. Oh no! I WISH I could just hang out and do nothing. Truth is, I am so thankful to be so busy, just a little too busy sometimes. A good problem, yes. And the lack of blogging...well, it's not that I don't have anything to share. On the contrary, I have so much, I don't really know where to begin. But I'll start here...



Meet the best 22 month old ever! Ava was so fun and easy to work with. She and her folks met up with me at Memorial Park (when it was still bearable outside), and we had so much fun. SO much fun I ripped my pants (not a joke)! Mom and Dad were so in love with their little girl; she hammed it up for the camera perfectly. She was all smiles, even between mouthfuls of Goldfish crackers.





No comments: